TankBot sends data from its sensors to GroNode (water level and temperature, PH, EC, others ...) and activates all kinds of 12 or 24 volt elements.
An indispensable module for hydroponic crops and other tasks. By means of level sensors, PH, EC, electrovalves and peristaltic pumps, it will allow to fill the tank, recycle the water, maintain the PH and even enrich the mixture with fertilizers in a fully automatic way.
It has two BNC sockets to connect the PH and EC sensor. It includes a temperature sensor for the water, four connections for level sensors (or other types of sensors) and four connections for solenoid valves, peristaltic pumps and other 12 or 24V actuators (depending on the transformer)
This module allows you to create security systems against fire and intrusions:
- Control smoke and fire through detectors that are activated by closing a circuit (relay).
- Activate diffusers linked to solenoid valves connected to the general water intake.
- Send the order to deactivate the extraction systems to avoid oxygenating possible fires.
- Send the order to deactivate the lighting systems to prevent a fire in case of detecting smoke.
- Locate possible intrusions by means of motion sensors and / or lasers that are activated by closing a circuit (relay).
You can take advantage of TankBot connections to multitask:
-Add fertilizer to the water using peristaltics.
-Regulate the PH of the water by means of peristaltics.
-Automate the peristaltics using the PH and EC sensors.
-Fill the water tank with a solenoid valve connected to a tap.
-Empty and recycle the water in the tank by means of a solenoid valve.
-Automate the filling of the tank by means of level sensors.
-Monitor and control the water temperature through its temperature sensor.
For each TankBot you can connect up to 4 12 volt actuators and 4 sensors (switch type) of your choice. You can add up to 3 more TankBots to your GroNode and expand your control to new features.
This kit includes:
-Temperature sensor for water
-4 4-Pin connectors (sensors / actuators)
-PH 4 calibration solution
-PH 7 calibration solution